We are stewards of the land that God has granted us to further His will on earth. To us, being good stewards means:
- We will follow God’s word
- We will farm without negatively impacting the land or the environment
- We will treat and manage labourers fairly (with mercy, justice, and faith)
- We will not willingly cross-pollinate
- We will grow products that are primarily suited to the geographical and localized climatic conditions
- We grow crops with minimal use of chemicals…
The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it. The world and all its people belong to him.