- Take Junction Road (A3) north to the round-about in St. Mary and go toward Annotto Bay.
- Stay on the main road (A4) heading east to Port Antonio.
- When you’re in downtown Port Antonio, stay on the main road (West Street).
- Bear left at the Square onto Harbour Street (one-way). Take an immediate right just before the Rubis petrol/gas station onto Gideon Ave.
- Turn right onto Foreshore Road. (This road runs along the water.)
- Turn right onto Smatt Road and turn right at the 3rd right turn (this is East Palm Ave).
- Follow East Palm Ave to the end and make a left onto Sommers Town Road toward Fellowship/Nonsuch/Berridale.
- Bear right at the fork toward Rio Grande Valley Fellowship Division and continue past the Ken Wright School.
- Follow this road until you get to the “Y” in the road with the West Retreat Early Childhood Institution on the left. You will see a sign for Restoration Village Farm. Bear left. This road is rough – please be careful going through the potholes and across the gulley.
- Continue through the Tom’s Hope community. You will see another sign for Restoration Village Farm. Turn right at the monument/sign for Tom’s Hope Road.
- Continue on to the first left turn (where the banana trees end on the right). Turn left at the sign for Restoration Village Farm and continue up the road until you see a right turn – this is the entrance to the farm. (There is another sign for Restoration Village Farm at the road.) Go just a little past the sign and park in the grassy area on the left. If you are here for a tour, you will be greeted by your tour guide here.
- To reach the village centre, walk back to the sign and follow the farm road to the big mango tree at the end and turn left to go down the hill where the restrooms, kitchen, and pavilion are located.
View Restoration Village Farm, Tom’s Hope, Portland, Jamaica in a larger map